Wednesday, August 11, 2010

The Build Continues...

I continue to work on the feet of the robot there are fairly big even at this scale i can not imagine  how big it would be at his original size. Thanks to a super hi res pictures around the net, I'm able to put lots of details on it, but also since I've already started to do it that way I have to do it to all of the parts so they will not look out of place, not that I have a problem with that, I will do it, but it will take a really long time to finish it. There is no going back. It's hard but I'm happy with the results so far.

Continuo trabajando con los pies del robot, son bastante grandes incluso a esta escala  no puedo imaginar el tamaño de la version original. Gracias a unas imagenes da alta resolucion que encontre en la red estoy poniendo tanto detalle como me es posible, pero como ya comenze a hacerlo de esa manera tengo que aplicar la misma cantidad de detalles a todas las partes para que no se vean fuera de lugar, no que tenga un problema en hacerlo y lo hare, si no que tomara mucho tiempo el terminarlo, pero no hay vuelta atras. Es dificil pero estoy mas que satisfecho con los resultados.


Here is the middle tube on his foot.

Aqui esta el tubo que va enmedio del pie.



Checking to see if it fits correctly.

Chacando a ver si encajan correctamente



Here are both tubes taking shape.

Aqui estan ambos tubos tomando forma.



I started on the side parts that complete the look of the movie foot.

Comenze con las partes laterales que completan el look del pie de la pelicula.

No comments:

Post a Comment