Thursday, September 11, 2014

Godzilla download part 1









The first part of the Godzilla papercraft is ready for download.you can get it here. No password required.
This file will be available for free to all. the rest of the model "the body" will be available only to the people who bought the t rex model or have donated. I hope you enjoy the model.

If you have not purchased the T - Rex model you can get it here    http://alejandr0-m.blogspot.com/2012/12/tyrannosaurus-rex-3d-papercraft-by.html
or you can donate here


The model comes with lines and no lines this realese has no intruccions so I am including the pdo file as a guide. you will need pepakura viewer to open it. Also the parts have no tabs as I make them manually  for a smother joint.

La primera parte del modelo de godzilla esta disponoble aqui. No necesita contraseña
Este archivo es gratis para todos. El resto del modelo "el cuerpo" estara disponible solo para los que compraron  el trex o han donado. Espero les guste el modelo.

El modelo viene con lineas y sin lineas y no tiene instruciones asi que incluyo el archivo pdo como guia.  Para abrirlo necesitaran el programa pepakura viewer.

12 comments:

  1. Hey I have to get a passphrase for this archive please respond with the password

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hola, quise bajar el modelo y me dice que ya no existe el archivo en onedrive

    ReplyDelete
  3. Enlace caído por favor podrías resubirlas 3 partes.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Enlace caído por favor podrías resubirlas 3 partes.

    ReplyDelete
  5. HI, this gorilla work perfect and i wanna make one for my 7yrs junior.
    Is all part of the files still up to download, or would you kindly email to share for me?
    my email: zzhsimon@gmail.com
    Thanks anyway and really nice art piece you make.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi,
    I hope smaller model. Please tell me password for PEPAKURA DESIGNER.
    Thanks,

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi,
    I hope smaller model. Please tell me password for PEPAKURA DESIGNER.
    Thanks,

    ReplyDelete
  8. puedes ponerlo por mediafire porfa

    ReplyDelete
  9. you can put it by mediafire please

    ReplyDelete
  10. the link is not working

    ReplyDelete