Saturday, September 6, 2014

Maleficent Papercraft Bust Ready...










I am releasing the maleficent bust for FREE FOR ALL  the people that have either bought the T-rex model or have donated 1 usd or more. I really appreciate your contributions. Also if you have any of my models just send me a picture of your finished build so I can share it here and also get the password.

NO PASSWORD REQUIRED


If you have not purchased the T - Rex model you can get it here    http://alejandr0-m.blogspot.com/2012/12/tyrannosaurus-rex-3d-papercraft-by.html
or you can donate here


The model comes with lines and no lines this realese has no intruccions so I am including the pdo file as a guide. you will need pepakura viewer to open it. Also the parts have no tabs as I make them manually  for a smother joint.

Hope you enjoy the model. Get the model file HERE 


The king of monsters Godzilla is coming....... Please come back soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment